Find out what to do if you change your address from one controlled parking zone in Merton to another.
If you have an e-permit, please follow these steps to get a new permit for your new address.
Go to My Permit Applications on the RingGo website.
- Click the Edit icon next to your permit.
- Click Cancel Permit.
- Make a new application for the appropriate permit for your new address.
Once you have completed your application and made payment, you will be covered to park in your new zone immediately.
If a refund is due on the cancelled permit then it will be applied to the card used for the original payment.
If you have a paper permit, you need to do the following.
- Apply for a new permit for your new address, using the RingGo website (your new permit will be an e-permit)
- After you have bought the new permit you will be covered to park in your new zone immediately.
- Send the original paper permit to us, with a cover letter, by post to:
Merton Parking Services
Merton Civic Centre
- We will refund any full, unused months on your old paper permit.
Contact Parking Services