What to do if your paper parking permit is lost, stolen or damaged.


Lost or damaged permits

Annual visitor permit

Please contact Parking Services. We will cancel your permit so no-one else can use it. You will then need to buy a new permit at the full charge. No refund for any unused time will be given.

Visitor scratchcard permits

We do not replace lost or damaged scratchcard permits.


Stolen permits

If your permit was stolen please report it to the police and get a crime reference number, then contact Parking Services. We may replace a stolen permit depending on the circumstances.