What to do if you move into or out of a home in Merton.

Report changes to Council Tax

Moving home and registering for Council Tax

Report changes for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support

Reporting changes in your circumstances

Register to vote

Register to vote or change your details

Check parking arrangements

You can apply to suspend parking bays and single yellow lines to enable removal vans to park.

Find out if you need a parking permit to park near your new home in Merton.

Find out about your new neighbourhood

If your new home is in Merton, use our My Neighbourhood tool to find out who your councillors are, and council services nearby.

Other useful websites