If you have a parking permit and are using a courtesy car while your own car is in repair, you need to tell us so that you can continue to use your parking permit.
If you have an e-permit (bought via RingGo), you need to update the vehicle on the RingGo website as follows.
- Go to My Permit Applications on the RingGo website
- Click the Edit icon next to your permit
- Click Edit
- Under the Vehicles heading, click Add a Vehicle
- Enter the registration number of the new vehicle
- Click Submit
Then you'll be able to use your permit with the temporary courtesy car straight away. Don't forget to change it back when you start driving your own car again.
This change will last for 21 days, or until you change it back. You can do this up to three times a year
Please telephone us on 020 8545 4661(lines open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday). You will need to tell us:
- your permit details, and
- the registration details of your courtesy car. If you use the courtesy car for four weeks or more the relevant garage needs to confirm the registration.
We will give you a reference number, which you should display in your car windscreen next to your permit.
If you do not display the permit and reference in the courtesy car, you may receive a penalty charge notice.
Contact Parking Services