If you have a parking permit and are using a courtesy car while your own car is in repair, you need to tell us so that you can continue to use your parking permit.
If you have an e-permit (bought via RingGo), you need to update the vehicle on the RingGo website as follows.
- Go to
My Permit Applications on the RingGo website
- Click the Edit icon next to your permit
- Click Edit
- Under the Vehicles heading, click Add a Vehicle
- Enter the registration number of the new vehicle
- Click Submit
Then you'll be able to use your permit with the temporary courtesy car straight away. Don't forget to change it back when you start driving your own car again.
This change will last for 21 days, or until you change it back. You can do this up to three times a year
If you have a paper permit, please do the following.
- Follow this link to tell us about your new vehicle and get a reference number:
Register a change of vehicle
- When parking, display the reference number inside your courtesy vehicle alongside your normal paper permit.
- This reference number is valid for 21 days. If you will not receive your normal vehicle back before the reference expires, you need to Contact Parking Services with proof from your garage confirming this so that we can consider providing you with another reference number.
Contact Parking Services