We offer a range of services to people who are 18 years old or older with physical disabilities. 

We aim to help you live in your own home and remain as independent as possible. 

Services we offer


For some of these services you will need to have a needs assessment. Our team will assess your needs to see what support we can offer you. 

Travel support and other services

If your disability makes it difficult to get around or to continue to live independently, there is help available to make this easier for you. 

You can apply for: 

For monitoring support in your home you can sign up for Mascot Telecare community alarm service. If you need help getting your voice heard there is independent advocacy (someone to speak up for you), and you can search our Adult Support Services Directory for lots of other support services. 

Contact us

For more information or to arrange an assessment contact our First Response Team. 
Email: ASCFirstResponse@merton.gov.uk  
Telephone: 020 8545 4388