We offer a chargeable, fortnightly collection service for garden waste such as grass cuttings, hedge prunings, twigs and leaves.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose the type of containers you'd like: wheelie bins (140 litres or 240 litres), or packs of 25 sacks (75 litres each).
- Pay the annual charge.
- We deliver your containers and tell you when your collection days are.
- Your service starts on the first collection day after you receive your containers.
- Put out your containers for collection once a fortnight throughout the year.
- We turn your garden waste into compost.
Collection days will be revised during the Christmas and New Year weeks.
Find out what you can put in your garden waste bin or bags
You need to pay for garden waste collection annually in advance. The service costs £75 per bin hired or pack of 25 sacks.
Terms and conditions
Please read the
Garden Waste Terms and Conditions before signing up.