We will only collect your rubbish and recycling if you:
- put it out by 6am on your collection day (unless you have a
- put it in the
- put it at the front edge of your property where it can be seen clearly, but not on the road or pavement
- take your black bags out of your outside bin, if you have one
- make sure your bags are not split
If you put your rubbish out late it may not be collected. Collection times can change, for example due to roadworks or bad weather.
Please help us by keeping your recycling dry: store it under cover until your collection day and place paper and cardboard in a plastic bag.
If you have a
time-banded collection please:
- place your waste on the pavement, immediately against your premises
- residents must put their waste in
purple and blue bags
- businesses must be their waste in
orange and pink bags
Purple and blue bag recycling and rubbish collections
If you have no space to store your waste outside, we supply you with purple bags for recycling and blue bags for rubbish.
You can put out no more than two blue bags and two purple bags on your collection day.
We deliver new bags every six months.
Get help putting out your recycling and rubbish
If you are physically unable to put out your recycling and rubbish you may be able to use our assisted collection service.
When you apply for this service, we may ask you for proof that you are eligible.
Apply for help with putting out your recycling and rubbish
Cancel your assisted collection service