You can teach your child at home instead of them going to school. However, before taking your child out of school we would suggest that you contact your child's school to address any issues, contact the Education Welfare Office for your child's school for advice or contact the Home Education Advisor at Merton Council for more information about what is involved in home education.

Contact us

Education Welfare Service
10th Floor, Merton Civic Centre
London Road
Telephone: 020 8545 4021