Following the consultation for the Wimbledon Area Traffic Scheme, which was carried out in March 2014, the Cabinet Member for Environmental Sustainability and Regeneration in consultation with Ward Councillors has agreed to the following measures based on the consultation results:
- Not to proceed with the proposed traffic measures in Ridgway and Woodhayes Road.
- Not to proceed with the proposed traffic measures and cycle track in Southside Common.
- Proceed with the statutory consultation on replacing the speed cushions in Ridgway Place with sinusoidal road humps.
- Proceed with the making of an Experimental Traffic Management Order to implement a 6'-6" (2.0 metres) width restriction with pedal cycle by-pass in Belvedere Grove.
- Proceed the making of an Experimental Traffic Management Order to implement a 7'-0" (2.1 metres) width restriction in Belvedere Drive.
Please refer to the attached newsletter and plans below for details of the proposals for Ridgway Place, Belvedere Grove and Belvedere Drive.