Our civil enforcement officers (CEOs) patrol all roads across the borough, but if you note a parking contravention taking place when our CEOs are not present you can report it to us.
We can issue a penalty charge notice (PCN) when a vehicle is parked contravening the restrictions. Examples of this are when a vehicle parks:
- on the pavement or grass verge
- on yellow lines during restricted hours
- in a disabled bay without a Blue Badge
- obstructing the flat section of a driveway or dropped kerb
- loading or unloading at a restricted place or time.
You will need to provide us with the description and location of the vehicle.
Before you submit an enquiry via this link, please note:
- We are unable to respond to any enquiries which are not related to requests for parking enforcement.
- We are unable to take parking enforcement action against vehicles that are parked inconsiderately but are not contravening parking restrictions.
- We do not have the facility to remove vehicles.
What happens next
A CEO will visit the location and issue a PCN if the vehicle contravenes parking restrictions.