We can collect your unwanted clothes, textiles and shoes with your regular recycling - see: What goes in your bins, bags and recycling boxes.
You can take electrical appliances, clothes, textiles and shoes to the recycling centre at Garth Road.
Donate your items to a charity
TRAID offers free home collections of:
- clothes and accessories
- paired shoes
- small household electrical appliances such as irons, toasters, kettles, fans, vacuum cleaners, hairdryers, electric toothbrushes and shavers
- small electronic items such as laptops, printers, phones, smartphones, MP3 players, stereos, DVD players and game consoles
The British Heart Foundation offers free home collections of:
- electrical items
Other local charity shops may also be able to take your items.
Find local recycling and donation points
- Recycle Your Electricals (Material Focus)
- Find a recycling facility (Recycle Now)
- Clothing and textiles (Recycle Now)
- Shoes and boots (Recycle Now)
- Electrical items (Recycle Now)