During the last year, COVID-19 has fundamentally changed all our lives and we want to understand what is most important to you as we look at a post pandemic future and what our priorities should be during the coming years. We exist to improve lives and are committed to working with residents, partner organisations and businesses, to meet the changing needs of our borough. We want to hear from you how the great community that has emerged in the pandemic can make Merton even better in future.
From late-April we will be running our largest-ever community engagement in our history to help understand:
- what matters to you
- how the pandemic has affected you
- the impact of the pandemic
- where we should prioritise our efforts in the coming years.
- what you want to hold onto from the past successes, and what you want to see more of in the future.
How to take part
You can get involved in the Your Merton conversation on our dedicated website, which will have an interactive community heat map, allowing you to comment on specific places. There will also be the opportunity to answer questions on each of the themes.
- We will be running a series of workshops to make sure we reach groups who may not always take part in the council’s consultations. We want to hear as diverse a range of voices as possible to inform your vision for our future.
- We will also be holding a telephone survey of a random sample of residents. If you receive a call asking you to take part, please take the time to have your say.
If you would like to know more about Your Merton you can email email@example.com or you can sign up for email alerts for all our consultations.