The safest way to access our services and support is through our website or by calling 020 8274 4901. For everyone's safety, please consider whether you need to visit in person.
If you do need to visit, please follow the following safety information.
- Do not enter if you are ill or have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Visit alone, unless you need a helper or have young children you need to bring with you.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering and when leaving the building.
- Adhere to social distancing throughout your visit.
- Wear a face covering.
Please see our COVID-19 webpage for further updates.
- Nearest Tube: Morden (Northern Line)
- Nearest train: Morden South, South Merton (First Capital Connect)
- Tramlink: Morden Road or Phipps Bridge (via Morden Hall Park)
- Bus routes: 80, 93, 118, 154, 157, 163, 164, 201, 293, 413, 470, K5
Address and map
Merton Civic Centre