Our translation and interpretation service provides language services in more than 100 languages and local dialects, including British Sign Language. We offer experienced, trained professionals who treat your information confidentially and abide by our code of conduct. Please contact us if you want to see a copy.
The services we offer
We offer many services to external bodies, the voluntary sector and private individuals for which charges apply.
Our services include:
- face-to-face interpreting
- document translation: provided in Word but other formats may be requested
- transcription of printed information, including council letters, into Braille and audio-tape
- telephone interpreting: a three-way conversation for urgent cases where an interpreter can’t be present
Existing customers: book an interpreter
If you already have a customer ID number you can book an interpreter online:
We’re happy to:
- advise you on interpreting/translating matters
- offer specialist guidance on the translation of publications
- provide training on how to work with interpreters
For any queries or advice, please contact us:
Telephone: 020 8545 3397 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm)
You can leave a voicemail message outside these times.
Interpreters are available to work outside office hours and at weekends.
Register as an interpreter
You can register with us as an interpreter if you hold a minimum of a level 3 certificate in Community Interpreting. Request an application form by emailing email@example.com.