In an emergency phone 999. Only use this number when a crime is happening or when an immediate response is required as someone is in danger.
Non-emergency reporting of crime
Contact Merton Borough Police on 101
Report crime anonymously
To report crime anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
How to report suspected terrorist activity
To report suspected terrorist activity call 0800 789321.
Report anti-social behaviour
Telephone: 020 8274 4901
How to report anti-social behaviour
The information you provide will be given to the appropriate agency or passed to a multi-agency group who deal with anti-social behaviour.
Community Trigger: ask for a review of an anti-social behaviour case
If you feel that no action has been taken over an issue you’ve reported three times in the last six months to us, the police or a registered housing provider, you can ask for a review of your case. This is called a "community trigger".
You can either:
- fill out the Community Trigger form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading 'Community Trigger', or
- post the completed form, or write a letter to the Community Trigger Panel, Safer Merton (ASBU), Civic Centre, Morden SM4 5DX, or
- telephone 020 8274 4907 and say you wish to activate a Community Trigger.
You’ll need to provide:
- details of each time you complained
- details of who you complained to (name, organisation and/or reference number)
- information about the anti-social behaviour
We’ll acknowledge receipt of your form within three working days and pass your case to a community trigger panel of representatives from local agencies. The panel will let you know within ten working days whether your case meets their criteria for review. If it does, you’ll be told what action they plan to take to resolve the issue.
If it doesn’t you’ll be told why and you case will continue to be dealt with by the agency you have reported it to.
Annual report on Community Trigger
|April 2020 – March 2021 ||9||4||5||5|
|April 2019 – March 2020 ||3||1||2||2|