Welcome to the Merton Early Years and Childcare Training and Development Programme. Developed and delivered by experienced and qualified Early Years professionals, the training programme is for staff who are currently working in Ofsted registered nurseries, preschools and out-of-school settings, and for Ofsted-registered childminders. Our training is also suitable for school Early Years staff.
Eligible settings can view the offer and place bookings at www.samscpdonline.org
You can view a summary of the training programme for the Autumn Term 2021 below:
Merton Early Years and Childcare Training and Development Programme - Autumn 2021
The programme focuses on training for Merton Early Years and childcare providers in safeguarding and working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN). It also incorporates dedicated network meetings for Merton PVI managers, SEN Co-ordinators and childminders.
Our Universal Offer is fully funded for all childcare providers in Merton. It includes:
- Regular training bulletins. To receive bulletins please email us at email@example.com
- Healthy Early Years London (HEYL) is an awards scheme which supports and recognises achievements in child health, wellbeing and development in Early Years settings. You can find out more, including how to register on the HEYL website
- The Wandle Early Years Hub Merton and Wandsworth Councils are working together with childcare providers as the Wandle Early Years Hub with an aim to increase the take up of free childcare places for 2-year-olds.
- Merton’s Family Services Directory (FSD) provides lots of information about childcare providers, local support services, parenting groups, children's centres, community groups, places to go and things to do. All Ofsted registered Merton childcare providers are offered a free profile on the FSD to advertise their service to parents looking for childcare.
- Merton Information for Families Facebook page offers an opportunity for childcare providers to advertise their vacancies every month to parents looking for childcare.
Early Years, Family Wellbeing and Early Help Service
10th Floor, Civic Centre