Decision - August 2019
The cabinet member agreed the proposals on 5 August 2019.
Cabinet member report 5 August 2019
Cabinet member decision sheet 5 August 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Merton, under powers conferred by section 90A-F of the Highways Act 1980 and after consultation with the Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis, intend to introduce 5 sinusoidal humps, each 3.7 metres long, with a maximum height of 75mm high across the full width of Windmill Road, Mitcham at the locations specified in the Schedule to this notice.
A plan of the area showing the proposed sinusoidal humps can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at
Merton Civic Centre
Any person desiring to comment on the proposal should send a statement in writing of their representations or objections and the grounds thereof in writing to the
Environment and Regeneration Department
Merton Civic Centre, London Road
or alternatively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference
es/windmillroadsafetyimprovements no later than 12 July 2019.
Head of futureMerton
- 53 metres north of the northern kerb-line of Croydon Road
- 161 metres north of the northern kerb-line of Croydon Road
- 271 metres north of the northern kerb-line of Croydon Road
- 343 metres north of the northern kerb-line of Croydon Road
- 86 metres south-west of the south-western kerb-line of Commonside East