You can use the link below to report problems with lights on streets Merton Council are responsible for.

If the light is on a street looked after by Clarion Housing, or on a TFL Red Route, please contact them directly.

So that we can fix the problem quickly, it will help if you can tell us:

  • the lamp column number, usually found on the road side of the column, approximately two metres up;
  • the exact location of the light, sign or bollard, for instance the address of the nearest building or road junction.