You can pay for parking by cash at any shop in Merton displaying the PayPoint logo. There are 55 PayPoint locations near parking areas in Merton. You can also pay by phone for parking using RingGo, or at a payment terminal in some locations.
How to pay at a PayPoint
When you visit a PayPoint shop in Merton, simply ask to pay for parking and then provide the retailer with the following details:
- your vehicle registration,
- the 4 or 5 digit RingGo location code where your vehicle is parked (this is displayed on signs at the parking location), and
- the time you wish to park for
The retailer enters this information into the PayPoint terminal and determines the fee.
Please retain the receipt provided, as this gives proof of payment and details of the session booked.
There is no parking ticket to display, so you don't need to return to your vehicle.
Find a PayPoint
- Check the map below
- Find a PayPoint on the PayPoint website
- On-site signs will explain where the nearest PayPoint is
Key to symbols
Penalty charge notices
If you receive a penalty charge notice (PCN) in the time it takes you to walk to the nearest PayPoint location, you can challenge the issue of the PCN. Instructions will be on the reverse of the ticket issued to your vehicle. We will look at each case on its own merits and compare the time the parking session was purchased.