Find out more about fostering at our information events
Foster Care Fortnight roadshows
We are holding roadshow events across Merton during Foster Care Fortnight, 13-26 May 2019. These are an informal way to find out more about fostering, the application process and the support we provide. A foster carer will also be at every roadshow to talk about their experiences of fostering and answer questions.
We hold two fostering information events each month at Morden Baptist Church, Crown Lane, SM4 5BL.
You don't need to book a place and there is free parking at the church for anyone attending the events.
We will talk about what fostering is, how the assessment process works, the types of support, training, and payments you'll receive, as well as how fostering could affect your family life and much more.
- 3 July at 10.30am - Coco Beanz Café, 81 London Road, Morden
- 7 August at 10:30am - Coco Beanz Café, 81 London Road, Morden
- 11 September at 10.30am - Coco Beanz Café, 81 London Road, Morden
- 9 October at 10.30am - Coco Beanz Café, 81 London Road, Morden
- 23 October at 6.00pm - Merton Civic Centre
- 6 November at 10.30am - Coco Beanz Café, 81 London Road, Morden
- 20 November at 6.00pm - Civic Centre
If you can't make these events, call us now for a friendly chat and to find out more. We can always arrange a time for a social worker to visit your home and discuss fostering with you in more detail, if it it's more convenient.
Take the next step
Complete an enquiry form
Freephone: 0800 073 0874
Telephone: 020 8545 4070