To report a suspected breach of building regulations or unauthorised building works please contact us.

We will review all building work carried out after November 1985 without approval.

You can apply for a regularisation certificate if you carried out works on your property after 11 November 1985 without building regulation approval.

Contact us

Building Control
Merton Civic Centre
London Road

Telephone: 020 8545 3145
Lines open 9-12am for booking site visits and 3-5pm for Technical queries

If you urgently need to report a dangerous structure: 020 8274 4901

Or out-of-hours emergency line: 020 8543 9750