- Services for schools
- Advice on personal development, behaviour and safety
- Continuing Professional Development
- Equality and diversity service for schools
- New Arrivals Team and Bilingual Language Assistant Service
- School improvement services
- Schools Forum
- Schools ICT
- Special Educational Needs Service
- Standing Advisory Council on Religious Education (SACRE)
- Strategic School Improvement
- Teaching and learning advisors
A range of school improvement services are available to schools to purchase through service level agreements.
Service level agreements
Service level agreements set out what each individual service provides, the charge for the service and the standards of performance schools can expect to receive. A brochure containing the range of services available is sent to each school every year and they are asked to indicate which services they want to buy.
We aim each year to improve our provision and respond to the feedback we receive from schools. Many services also provide a core/strategic Local Authority function that is not delegated, so there is no fee charged to schools. The specification for each service clarifies the core/strategic service and those charged for.