Community Forum meetings are for anyone with an interest in the local area. They are chaired by local councillors. Issues raised are referred to the responsible organisation to follow up and report back on how problems are resolved.
The current chair of the Mitcham Community Forum is Councillor David Chung.
Meetings and documents
- Notes of the meeting on 23 January 2018
- Presentation on changes to waste collection to the meeting on 23 January 2018
- Presentation from Tony Burton on Merton's Local Plan to the meeting on 23 January 2018
- Mitcham Community Forum Agenda 23 January 2018
- Notes of the meeting on 18 October 2017
- Councillor Stephen Alambritis presentation to the meeting on 18 October
- Agenda 18 October 2017
- Notes of the meeting on 14 March 2017
- Presentation on Choose Wisely from Merton CCG to the meeting on 14 March 2017
- Notes of the meeting on 15 March 2016
- Images of Rediscover Mitcham works completed by March 2016
- Rediscover Mitcham Phase 1 plan
- Rediscover Mitcham Majestic Way plan
- Rediscover Mitcham Phase 2-6 plan
Three Kings Pond landscape design
Other community meetings
Smaller meetings for residents in one ward, or clusters of two or three wards, may take place in between the full forum meetings. For details of these, contact one of your
Online community forum
Mitcham Community Forum Facebook Page to find out the latest news and join the conversation.
Consultation and Community Engagement Team
Telephone: 020 8545 3896