On this page
As we transition into living safely with COVID-19, its still important that we look out for the most vulnerable residents in the borough. Many have been deeply impacted by the pandemic and may still need practical assistance so, if you are willing and able to help, here are some steps you can take to support those in need.
- Merton Together – We're asking residents to join us, along with the borough's charities and voluntary organisations, to support those in need.
- Become a Community Champion – Help stop the spread of COVID-19 in Merton by sharing clear and consistent messages with colleagues, family, friends and communities
- Donate to Wimbledon Food Bank
- Connect and reach out to your neighbours – Stay in touch with neighbours to check on their physical and mental health. Share contact details and stay in touch.
- Make the most of local online groups – Keep up to date, share information and be a positive part of your local community conversations.
- Share accurate information and advice – Support anyone who may be anxious about COVID-19. Sign post them to the correct advice from Public Health England and encourage people to follow the correct hygiene practices.