While there is cautious optimism that we are starting to emerge from the pandemic, help is at hand for those who still need it.
If you or someone you know needs support, please get in touch with the relevant organisation.
Support the Merton Together campaign by:
Can you spare some time to help people who are isolated and vulnerable? Community organisations looking for volunteers include:
- Merton Community Hub
- Dons Local Action Group
- Age UK Merton
- Sustainable Merton Community Champions
- Merton's Community Fridge Network
Show your appreciation for Merton’s good causes by making a donation:
- The Merton Giving Coronavirus Fund supports organisations in the borough that help residents most affected by COVID-19
- Age UK Merton support older people in Merton
- The Commonside Community Development Trust, is a local charity working to improve the lives and environment of people living in Merton
- Merton's Community Fridge Network and Wimbledon Foodbank welcome donations of good quality food.
- The Dons Local Action Group run the Keep Kids Connected project which provides laptops to children who need access to online learning.