We are responsible for maintaining road drains up to the point where they connect to the main sewer, which is the responsibility of Thames Water.

We are also responsible for gullies (gutters) at the side of the road.

Report a problem with a drain or gully



Drains that connect your property to the main sewage system are the responsibility of the property owner or Thames Water. We are not responsible for unblocking or repairing these drains.