Skip Navigation LinksMerton Council ❮ Streets, parking and transport ❮ Roadworks ❮ 

Roadworks for new utility connections

If you are building a new house or other development, your utility supplier may need to install new gas, electricity, water or telecommunications services under the road.

You do not need to contact us to arrange this. Please contact your utility company and they will contact us directly.

We work with utility companies to minimise disruption to traffic caused by roadworks.

Utility providers for Merton