• Title not used
    Some pages on this website are slow to load. We are working to fix this and apologise for the inconvenience.
Skip Navigation LinksMerton Council ❮ Social care ❮ Adult social care ❮ 

Financial assessment (adult social care)


You may be asked to make a financial contribution towards the cost of some adult social care services you receive. We will ask you to complete a financial assessment to see how much money, if any, you need to contribute.