You can apply for a regularisation certificate if you carried out works on your property after 11 November 1985 without building regulation approval.

How to apply for a regularisation certificate

 To apply for a regularisation certificate:

What happens next

Once you send us your application, we may ask you to open up parts of the building for us to inspect the works and make sure you have complied with the building regulations.

Contact us

Building Control

Merton Civic Centre

London Road



Telephone: 020 8545 3145 or 020 8545 3931

Fax 020 8543 6085