We will update this page when we can accept bookings.
Check availability and book
- For ages 8-16
- Open to those who have already gained RYA Stage 3 or higher
- Racing specific
- Variety of sailing crafts (not including Oppies)
Terms and conditions
For people who have successfully completed Stage 3 certificate in sailing and are ready for the next challenge of fine tuning their skills through racing. This course will be taught predominantly in single handers, however some skills will be taught in the double handed fleet of RS Fevas.
A demanding course for the individuals who want to push themselves, gaining confidence and making the boat go faster.
Suitable clothing and food is a must as the sessions will be physically demanding and will be maximising the time spent afloat.
If you are concerned about being the oldest, how about bringing some mates or check our Teen Supreme course that is exclusively for 13 – 16 year olds.
10am-4pm (during the autumn half term course times start and finish 30 minutes earlier).
What to bring
- At least two changes of clothes suitable for the weather conditions (no jeans), include a waterproof jacket and hat
- Packed lunch and drinks
- Old trainers needed for the water (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
- Towel and sun protection
- If you have a wetsuit bring it, if not, not to worry
- If you have a log book please bring it with you at the start of the week (we do sell them at the Centre £7.50 not on the first or last days of the course)
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
Sat nav post code SW18 5NW takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park.
There is a small pay-and-display car park by Revelstoke Road, but it is often full.
Free car parking is also available at the Wimbledon Park Road entrance (sat nav SW19 6PE). It is a slightly longer walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.