See the GOV.UK website for information on identifying and controlling invasive plants, how to remove and dispose of them, and your legal responsibilities:

Japanese knotweed, giant hogweed and other invasive plants (GOV.UK website)

Please do not contact us to report Japanese knotweed, as we are unable to collect or dispose of it.