Our parks are cared for by key workers and volunteers. If public bins are full, please take your rubbish home.
Read the latest
coronavirus updates for parks
Cannizaro Park boasts a range of attractions including a sunken garden, water garden, Mediterranean garden and rose garden. Its collection of rare trees and magnificent plants and shrubs provides both a horticultural resource and an area for pleasant walks, picnics and family get-togethers.
- Lakes, ponds and other water features
- Gardens, including: Sunken Garden, Azalea Dell, Water Garden, Italian Garden, Mediterranean Garden and Rose Garden.
- Trees and woodland
- Nature conservation interest
- Public conveniences
- Disabled conveniences (external DC Radar accessible)
The locking process normally begins around sunset and takes some hours to complete. You should leave the park at dusk to avoid being locked inside the park.
|Monday - Friday||8 AM||Dusk|
|Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays||9 AM||Dusk|
Cannizaro Park is located to the west of Cannizaro House and Westside Common and is bounded by Dunstall Road, the Royal Wimbledon Golf Course, and the allotments on Camp Road.
The main entrance is on Common Westside, immediately next to Cannizaro House Hotel. A second entrance is located further along a short lane from the allotments off camp Road.
- Train: Wimbledon Station and 93, 200 or 493 bus
- Tram: Wimbledon Station and 93, 200 or 493 bus
- Buses: 93, 200 or 493 to Wimbledon Village
The park is accessible to pedestrians only.
London Parks & Gardens Trust - Cannizaro Park
Tel: 020 3876 8806