Two musical, themed fireworks shows at each venue:
- 6.30pm - First bonfire lit
- 6.45pm - First fireworks show, musical theme: Disney, more suitable for young children
- 8:15pm - Second bonfire lit
- 8.30pm - Second fireworks show, musical theme: Festival Headliners
- Plus funfair, refreshments and bar
How to get there
Please note that there is no parking at either venue, except for very limited disabled parking.
No bicycles are allowed into the venue.
Wimbledon Park – Saturday 4 November 2017
The display will take place near the athletics track.
There are pedestrian entrances on Home Park Road to the south, Revelstoke Road to the east, and Wimbledon Park Road to the northwest.
Entrances map for Wimbledon Park
Google Maps: Wimbledon Park
- Nearest Tube: Southfields, Wimbledon Park
- Buses: 39, 156
Morden Park - Sunday 5 November 2017
The display will take place in the middle of the park.
There are pedestrian entrances on London Road, Lower Morden Lane and Hillcross Avenue.
Entrances map for Morden Park
Google Maps: Morden Park
- Nearest Tube: Morden
- Nearest National Rail: Morden South
- Buses: 80, 93, 293
Online in advance
In person on the night
£8.00 (+56p booking fee)
Juniors (ages 5-15)
£6.00 (+42p booking fee)
Family (2 adults, 2 juniors)
£25.00 (+£1.75 booking fee)
Ages 4 and under
* No family discount is available on the night; each person will need to buy a separate ticket. There will be limited tickets available on the night and these will be at £10 each.
Please note both venues are cash only.
Disabled parking and access
Limited disabled parking via entrance drive (to the side of Merton College) off London Road for Blue Badge Holders only. Disabled toilet on site. Please be aware that pedestrian access from the gate at Lower Morden Lane to the display site is via a grassed field.
Very limited disabled parking via Revelstoke Road entrance for Blue Badge holders only. Disabled toilet on site.
Visitors must not bring any fireworks, alcohol or dogs into the parks.
You can get information about firework safety from The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents and the Health and Safety Executive.
In the interests of heightened security, you may be subject to a bag search at our admission gates. In order to avoid any delays, please keep your possessions to a minimum.
Sponsor our shows and gain high levels of brand exposure. Your company logo could appear on:
- Billboard adverts and outdoor banners
- Print adverts
- Email, social media
- Event signage
- …and more
For further details or to apply for sponsorship, please contact
Leisure and Culture Services
Merton Civic Centre