These permits are available to enable teachers to park in permit holder bays (except residents-only bays) and shared-use bays in the zone where the school is situated.
- All permit applications must be made by the headteacher rather than individual teachers.
- Permits will be issued only to those schools with an up to date School Travel Plan or Green Travel plan.
- Permits are only valid in the bays shown in the maps below.
- Permits will only be issued after the spare parking capacity has been assessed.
- The number of school permits to be issued would be strictly limited if the uptake of residents' permits is in excess of 75%; spare capacity is less than 25% and in cases where the numbers of permits outweigh the number of available spaces.
- We reserve the right to remove or reduce the number of permits pending on changes on parking capacity, any fraudulent act or abuse.
|Diesel Vehicle ||£338|
|Fully Electric Vehicle ||£20|
How to apply
To apply please contact email@example.com
If you use a teacher permit in a bay that is not marked on the relevant map you may receive a penalty charge notice (PCN).
Telephone: 020 8545 4661 (10.00am - 4.00pm Mon-Fri)