If you are listed on the current electoral register, or have previously purchased permits for your current address, you do not need to provide further proof of residency.
Otherwise, you must provide either:
- a copy of a formal tenancy or lease agreement for where you live (not handwritten); or
- a copy of a solicitor's letter confirming the purchase of your property
Alternatively, you can provide two from the list below:
- recent gas, water, electricity, telephone bill or council tax document
- housing, child, pension or income support benefit book
- driving license with your current address
- vehicle registration document with current address
We will in most cases accept photocopied documents as proof of ownership, although we reserve the right to ask for original documents to be provided.
If you have made an online application please quote your application number on all correspondence.
Telephone: 020 8545 4661(10.00am - 4.00pm Mon-Fri only)