There are now two ways to complete a financial assessment form, either by printing the form from the link below or by filling in our new e-form which has been created specifically to be as easy to understand as possible. Whichever way you decide you want to complete the form, you will find all the tools on this page to do so.
Start the online financial assessment form
By completing the form online you will be able to securely attach supporting documents using the upload buttons provided within the form, removing the need to send sensitive information to us through the post.
How to complete
- Please gather all your income, savings, and expenditure information
- Print a copy of the consent form (link provided below) If you do not have a printer please inform us and we will send you a copy of the consent form.
- Then you will need to click the link above to start the form.
- Once you have completed the form and submitted it to us, you will need to complete the consent form (if printed) and send it back to us at the address listed below, or scan it in and email to us. Please send copies of your supporting documents if you have not uploaded them with the consent form.
- Once you have submitted the form the information will be sent to us immediately and we will start the process of completing your assessment.
Please note that we will be unable to complete your assessment without a valid consent form.
If you would prefer to to print the form and send it to us in the post then please visit our
Forms and Booklets page.
Or you can call us on the number below and we will be happy to answer any questions or provide support over the phone.
Financial Assessment Team
Merton Civic Centre
Telephone: 020 8545 4047
Fax: 020 8545 4730