£208 for up to 16 participants. Check availability and book
£312 for up to 24 participants. Check availability and book
On this page
About this party
- 1 hour of kiwi paddling in a double canoe
- Our most popular activity choice for a party
Fancy a unique birthday experience that will be unforgettable? Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre has the party for you.
This is the party that is best suited for beginners as well as those with extensive experience as they are able to get afloat quickly and easily, however those will more skills can also be challenged even in these ‘easy’ paddling boats!
A session is up to
one hour of kiwi paddling (two man canoe) with our instructors . All guests need to arrive changed and ready to take part, 5 minutes beforehand is sufficient. The staff will do a quick safety brief and get them kitted out in buoyancy aids (and waterproof jackets if necessary) and then get them afloat to enjoy lots of fun and games. We supply a buoyancy aid for all participants and we have separate male and female changing rooms with showers and toilets (not currently available).
The centre reserves the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
- All participants on the water must have reached their 8thbirthday
- Any individuals participating in water sport activity should feel confident in water.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled session time, registration will take place outside of the centre.
- The party organiser needs to make the guests’ parents aware of what activity the party is taking part in. Accepting the invitation is considered by the organisers to have given been parental consent.
What to bring and other important information
There are currently no changing or shower facilities available, access to the Watersports Centre building is only in case of emergencies
- Weather appropriate clothing (no jeans), include waterproof jacket
- Old trainers needed for on the water (something secure, not Crocs, flip flops or wellies)
- Sun protection
- Complete change of clothes (including underwear and shoes), you are likely to get wet
- All participants need to arrive ready changed in suitable clothes for the weather conditions, having already visited the toilet and washed their hands.
- It is the participants responsibility if they have been in contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case to self-isolate as recommended by the government, current guidance for current guidance.
- We have undertaken new protocols to mitigate the risks of Covid-19 at the Centre, but all participants (and guardians/bookers for those under 18) must take responsibility for the decision to take on the risk of attending.
If you cancel more than 21 days before the booking date we will offer alternative dates and times. No refunds will be given. No refund or alternative times will be given if you cancel less than 21 days before the booking date.
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
Sat nav post code SW18 5NW takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park.
There is a small pay-and-display car park by Revelstoke Road, but it is often full.
Free car parking is also available at the Wimbledon Park Road entrance (sat nav SW19 6PE). It is a slightly longer walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.