Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are temporarily closed and are unable to take any bookings, any current bookings will be refunded.
Over the summer we will be running holiday courses for children, adults, groups and 1:1 sessions.
We will update this page when we can accept bookings.
£200 for up to 16 participants. Check availability and book
£295 for up to 24 participants. Check availability and book
On this page
About this party
- 1 hour of sailing in funboats (easy to use sailing boats)
- Mastered the basics of sailing? want to try something new?
- 1 hour non-exclusive use of the garden area before or after activity
Fancy a unique birthday experience that will be unforgettable? Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre has the party for you.
This is the party that is best suited for those who have already mastered the basics of paddling and are wanting to test their skills out against the elements of wind, possibility all or nothing! These sailing boats are suitable for those with no or extensive experience as they are able to get afloat quickly and easily.
A session is up to
one hour of sailing with our instructors.
All guests need to arrive changed and ready to take part, 5 minutes beforehand is sufficient.
The staff will do a quick safety brief and get them kitted out in buoyancy aids (and waterproof jackets if necessary) and then get them afloat to enjoy lots of fun and games.
We supply a buoyancy aid for all participants and we have separate male and female changing rooms with showers and toilets.
The centre reserves the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
- All participants on the water must have reached their 8thbirthday
- Any individuals participating in water sport activity should feel confident in water.
- The party organiser needs to make the guests’ parents aware of what activity the party is taking part in. Accepting the invitation is considered by the organisers to have given been parental consent.
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing (no jeans), include waterproof jacket
- Old trainers needed for on the water (something secure, not Crocs, flip flops or wellies)
- Complete change of clothes (including underwear and shoes), you are likely to get wet
Fancy making a day of it?
Bring a picnic and use our complementary garden facility either 1 hour before or after the party time (this is non-exclusive use of our garden area, not inside the building). There may be times when there is no staff supervising whilst you are in the garden area.
We endeavour to make all activities as inclusive as possible.
Please call to discuss any alternative needs that your group may require.
If you cancel more than 21 days before the booking date we will offer alternative dates and times. No refunds will be given. No refund or alternative times will be given if you cancel less than 21 days before the booking date.
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
The Revelstoke Road car park will be out of use from Monday 13 July - Friday 18 September, the only car park that will be available to use is the Wimbledon Park Road one (closest to Southfields) and is currently free (sat nav SW19 6PE) then a short walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.