Check availability and book
On this page
- one 'place' relates to one party for up to 16 participants
- 1 hour of climbing up the tower and traverse wall
- For those who want a challenging land based activity
- 1 hour non-exclusive use of the garden area before or after activity
Fancy a unique birthday experience that will be unforgettable? Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre has the party for you.
This is the party that is best suited for people wanting a land based activity that will challenge and activate their muscles. Opportunity to climb different routes up the tower, becoming harder as their confidence grows. The traverse wall is also a great platform for fun and games, who can win at twister at 90 degrees to the floor!
A session is up to
one hour of activity with our instructors with up to
All guests need to arrive changed and ready to take part, 5 minutes beforehand is sufficient.
The staff will do a quick safety brief and kitted out their harnesses, then get them enjoying the climbing experience with lots of fun and games.
The centre reserves the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
- All participants on the water must have reached their 8thbirthday
- You can bring up to 16 participants
- The party organiser needs to make the guests’ parents aware of what activity the party is taking part in. Accepting the invitation is considered by the organisers to have given been parental consent.
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing, that they can freely move around in, (no jeans), include waterproof jacket, no skirts
- Old trainers needed , something secure, not Crocs, flip flops or wellies)
Fancy making a day of it?
Bring a picnic and use our complementary garden facility either 1 hour before or after the party time (this is non-exclusive use of our garden area, not inside the building). There may be times when there is no staff supervising whilst you are in the garden area.
We endeavour to make all activities as inclusive as possible.
Please call to discuss any alternative needs that your group may require.
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey’s newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
The climbing wall is located just inside the athletics track boundary, near the lake and has restrictions on times when it is available for booking.
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email
If you cancel more than 21 days before the booking date we will offer alternative dates and times. No refunds will be given. No refund or alternative times will be given if you cancel less than 21 days before the booking date.