Check availability and book
Fancy a unique birthday experience that will be unforgettable? Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre has the party for you.
A Bell Boat is a twin-hulled open canoe. This party is best suited for groups who want to try out a new experience in the certainty of great stability and an excellent opportunity to bond on the water.
A mixture of fun, games, songs and challenges to get everybody afloat on a very stable platform. With bigger group there is the option of plenty of high energy races against the other boats.
A session is up to
one hour of paddling in a very stable catamaran style open canoe with capacity for up to
16 participants all in the same boat.
All guests need to arrive changed and ready to take part, 5 minutes beforehand is sufficient.
The staff will do a quick safety brief and get them kitted out in buoyancy aids (and waterproof jackets if necessary) and then get them afloat to enjoy lots of fun and games.
We supply a buoyancy aid for all participants and we have separate male and female changing rooms with showers and toilets.
The centre reserves the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
- All participants on the water must have reached their 8thbirthday
- You can bring up to 16 participants
- Any individuals participating in water sport activity should feel confident in water.
- The party organiser needs to make the guests’ parents aware of what activity the party is taking part in. Accepting the invitation is considered by the organisers to have given been parental consent.
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing (no jeans), include waterproof jacket
- Old trainers needed for on the water (something secure, not Crocs, flip flops or wellies)
- Complete change of clothes (including underwear and shoes), you are likely to get wet
Fancy making a day of it?
Bring a picnic and use our complementary garden facility either 1 hour before or after the party time (this is non-exclusive use of our garden area, not inside the building). There may be times when there is no staff supervising whilst you are in the garden area.
We endeavour to make all activities as inclusive as possible.
Please call to discuss any alternative needs that your group may require.
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey’s newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email
If you cancel more than 21 days before the booking date we will offer alternative dates and times. No refunds will be given. No refund or alternative times will be given if you cancel less than 21 days before the booking date.