Check availability and book
On this page
- one 'place' relates to one party for up to 16 participants
- 1 hour of archery in Wimbledon Park Athletics track
- For those who want a challenging land based activity
- 1 hour non-exclusive use of the garden area before or after activity
Fancy a unique birthday experience that will be unforgettable? Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre has the party for you.
This is the party that is best suited for those thinkers who are ready to improve their hand eye co- ordination and take on the challenge of scoring in the gold. A great introduction to archery with games and challenges, there may even be the opportunity to take on the 3D targets, all will be revealed at the party!
A session is up to
one hour of archery with our instructors with up to
All guests need to arrive changed and ready to take part, 5 minutes beforehand is sufficient.
The staff will do a quick safety brief before taking them to the archery equipment and then get them firing on the range.
The centre reserves the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
- All participants on the water must have reached their 8thbirthday
- You can bring up to 16 participants
- The party organiser needs to make the guests’ parents aware of what activity the party is taking part in. Accepting the invitation is considered by the organisers to have given been parental consent.
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing (no jeans), include waterproof jacket
- Make sure clothing doesn’t interfere when firing, also tie back hair and remove jewellery
- Sensible footwear, such as trainers, they must be secure and cover toes(not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
Fancy making a day of it?
Bring a picnic and use our complementary garden facility either 1 hour before or after the party time (this is non-exclusive use of our garden area, not inside the building). There may be times when there is no staff supervising whilst you are in the garden area.
We endeavour to make all activities as inclusive as possible.
Please call to discuss any alternative needs that your group may require.
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey’s newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email
If you cancel more than 21 days before the booking date we will offer alternative dates and times. No refunds will be given. No refund or alternative times will be given if you cancel less than 21 days before the booking date.