Whether it be a fun taster session, team building or to gain a National Governing Body qualification we have can create a bespoke session for you.
For enquires and to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
Group - Watersports price per 8 per hour
Cost: £77 per 8 participants, per hour.
Group day visit – watersports
Cost: £51 per person (peak price £85 - July, £75 - August per person) – minimum 16 participants
Booking that is more than 3 hours on the same day (start after 9am – end by 5pm)
Maximum 48 participants (please contact the Centre if you have larger numbers)
- Watersports experience with an instructor
- In craft appropriate to the weather conditions
- Crafts can include Kiwis, Kayaks, Bellboats, Canadian canoes, Funboat sailing, Raft building
- A gentle way of learning the basics of paddling in a range of crafts.
Group - Sailing price per 6 per hour
Cost: £87 per 6 participants, per hour
Minimum 12 participants, maximum 24 (please contact the Centre if you have larger numbers)
- Sailing experience with an instructor
- In boats appropriate to the weather conditions
- Learn to sail in a small social group setting, either in a double handed boat such as a Laser 2000, Wayfarer or Leader with the instructor on board , and / or single handed boats such as Pico's.
- An excellent opportunity to get afloat and build confidence and to work through the Royal Yachting Association (RYA) levels to learn and improve your skills.
Times we offer (minimum participants apply)
Weekday bookings - from 9am and must end by 4.30pm
Day bookings – booking that is more than 3 hours on the same day (start after 9am – end by 5pm)
Evening bookings - from 4.30pm and must end by 8.30pm (not Fridays)
Weekend bookings - from 10pm – 1pm (Sundays very limited)
- Minimum age for this course is 8 years old
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing (no jeans), include a waterproof jacket and hat - two full changes if you are at the centre all day
- Packed lunch and drinks – if visiting all day
- Old trainers needed for the water (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
- Towel and sun protection
- RYA log book if you have one (for sailing only)
Archery group tuition
Cost: £115 per 8 participants (maximum 16 participants)
School holiday time only
A great introduction to archery learning the basic safety skills with games and challenges, there may even be the opportunity to take on the 3D targets
A session is an hour of activity with our instructors.
The staff will do a quick safety brief before taking them to the archery equipment and then get them firing on the range.
The centre reserves the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing include waterproof jacket
- Make sure clothing doesn't interfere when firing, also tie back hair and remove jewellery
- Sensible footwear, such as trainers, they must be secure and cover toes(not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
Sat nav post code SW18 5NW takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park.
There is a small pay-and-display car park by Revelstoke Road, but it is often full.
Free car parking is also available at the Wimbledon Park Road entrance (sat nav SW19 6PE). It is a slightly longer walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email email@example.com
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.