Check availability and book
- 2 day course
- For level 2 drivers who want to learn how to rescue craft in distress
- Price per person (minimum of 2 to run, 3 people maximum in a group)
For candidate that want build upon their skills learnt in PB Level 2.The safety boat course is designed to train competent powerboat drivers in fleet rescue and the specific techniques required when rescuing a variety of small craft such as dinghies, windsurfers, canoes and kayaks.
- Rescue techniques to a variety of craft.
- Minimum age is 16 as well as a holder of a Powerboat Level 2 license and have had been driving a powerboat for a full season.
- Powerboat level 2
What to bring
- Powerboat log book
- Powerboat level 2 licence
- Pack lunch
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Note pad and pen
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
The Revelstoke Road car park will be out of use from Monday 13 July - Friday 18 September, the only car park that will be available to use is the Wimbledon Park Road one (closest to Southfields) and is currently free (sat nav SW19 6PE) then a short walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.
Courses will only run if sufficient numbers are booked, a full refund will be given if a course is cancelled by the Council.
No refunds or alternative times/dates will be given.
Courses will run regardless of weather conditions; refunds will not be given in the event of bad weather.