Check availability and book
- 2 day course
- For level 2 drivers who want to learn how to rescue craft in distress
- Price per person (minimum of 2 to run, 3 people maximum in a group)
For candidate that want build upon their skills learnt in PB Level 2.The safety boat course is designed to train competent powerboat drivers in fleet rescue and the specific techniques required when rescuing a variety of small craft such as dinghies, windsurfers, canoes and kayaks.
- Rescue techniques to a variety of craft.
- Minimum age is 16 as well as a holder of a Powerboat Level 2 license and have had been driving a powerboat for a full season.
- Powerboat level 2
What to bring
- Powerboat log book
- Powerboat level 2 licence
- Pack lunch
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Note pad and pen
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).