Check availability and book
- 2 day course
- For people who have some knowledge of powerboats, but need the fundamentals of boating
- Price per person (min 2 to run, 3 people maximum in a group)
- For enquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2 day powerboat course builds upon skills learnt in Powerboat Level 1, although this is not a prerequisite for Powerboat Level 2. You will develop basic seamanship skills in a range of different boats such as handling the craft safely in a variety of different situation.
PB Level 2 will enable you to gain the International Certificate of Competence that is needed when boating abroad. It is also a requirement for most jobs involving watersports.
- Man over aboard practice skills and alternative techniques
- Towing, Berthing and Holding Off
- High and low speed manoeuvres
- Engine maintenance and legal requirements
- Minimum age for this course is 12 years old (under 16’s licences will state that they need to be supervised by a competent adult).
- Must provide a recent passport photo on the first day of the course to be able to be issued a powerboat licence.
What to bring
- Pack lunch
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Note pad and pen
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email