Check availability and book
- 2 day course
- For people who have never driven a powerboat before
- Price per person (2 minimum to run, 3 people maximum in a group)
- For enquires please contact email@example.com
2 day course focusing on the skills and background knowledge required to drive a powerboat.
You will gain experience in a variety of boats and develop basic seamanship skills which you will be able to apply in a range of situations.
- Man over aboard
- How to launch and recover safely
- High and low speed manoeuvres
- Engine maintenance and legal requirements
- Minimum age for this course is 12 years old (under 16’s licences will state that they need to be supervised by a competent adult).
- Must provide a recent passport photo on the first day of the course to be able to be issued a powerboat licence.
What to bring
- Pack lunch
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Note pad and pen
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email