Check availability and book
- 2 day course
- Improve your skill level further, must have level 2 certificate
- Price per person (2 minimum to run, 3 people maximum in a group)
- For enquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This 2 day course is aimed at people who have completed Adult Level 2 or are up to the standard. This course is designed to consolidate sailing skills and trying new ones. After the course the candidate should feel more confident in sailing skills and techniques and ready to progress onto advanced modules.
- Coaching Level 1 & 2 Sailing skills
- Taster sessions from the advanced modules
- Minimum age for this course is 16 years old.
- Have completed sailing Level 2 or are up to the standard
What to bring
- Sailing log book
- Pack lunch
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Note pad and pen
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email