Check availability and book
- 2 day course
- Improve your skill level further, must have level 2 certificate
- Price per person (2 minimum to run, 3 people maximum in a group)
- For enquires please contact email@example.com
This 2 day course is aimed at people who have completed Adult Level 2 or are up to the standard. This course is designed to consolidate sailing skills and trying new ones. After the course the candidate should feel more confident in sailing skills and techniques and ready to progress onto advanced modules.
- Coaching Level 1 & 2 Sailing skills
- Taster sessions from the advanced modules
- Minimum age for this course is 16 years old.
- Have completed sailing Level 2 or are up to the standard
What to bring
- Sailing log book
- Pack lunch
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Note pad and pen
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
Sat nav post code SW18 5NW takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park.
There is a small pay-and-display car park by Revelstoke Road, but it is often full.
Free car parking is also available at the Wimbledon Park Road entrance (sat nav SW19 6PE). It is a slightly longer walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.
Courses will only run if sufficient numbers are booked, a full refund will be given if a course is cancelled by the Council.
No refunds or alternative times/dates will be given.
Courses will run regardless of weather conditions; refunds will not be given in the event of bad weather.