Check availability and book
- 2 day course
- Improve your skills to National Sailing Certificate
- Price per person (2 minimum to run, 3 people maximum in a group)
- For enquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This 2 day course is aimed at people who have completed Adult Level 1 or are up to standard. This course is designed to build upon previous sailing knowledge and skills to enable candidates to gain a solid foundation in sailing. After completion of the course candidate will be able to sail and make decisions in good conditions.
- Rigging and launching
- 5 essentials
- Sailing in all directions
- Man over board recovery
- Technical boat controls
- Capsize recovery
- Minimum age for this course is 16 years old.
- Have completed sailing Level 1 or are up to the standard
What to bring
- Sailing log book
- Pack lunch
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Note pad and pen
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email