Check availability and book
- 2 day course
- For anyone who wants to learn to sail
- Price per person (2 minimum to run, 3 people maximum in a group)
- For enquires please contact email@example.com
This 2 day course is aimed at beginners or those returning to the sailing after a long absence. This course will introduce candidate to sailing will all you need to know to get afloat under supervision. The course involves introduction to rigging a boat, how to sail in all directions including an awareness to launching and recovering. After the course the candidate will be able to sail in light winds under supervision.
- Upwind, crosswind, downwind sailing
- Tacking and Gybing
- Minimum age for this course is 16 years old.
What to bring
- Pack lunch
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Note pad and pen
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email