Check availability and book
Cost: £20 per person
- Saturdays (10.30-11.30 or 11.45-12.45)
- June - July, September - October
- Participants must be at least 8 years old and confident in the water
- Need a minimum number of bookings, so tell your friends!
- New this year Paddlesports club summer holiday additional sessions Thursdays 4.30-5.30pm in July and August’
The paddlesport club is aimed at people who want to have a fun session with the potential for some learning along the way (such as 1 star, touching on 2 star skills when appropriate to the group).
Enjoy a session of paddlesport activities with BCU (British Canoe Union) qualified instructors.
The club is a fun and social activity for both children and adults (it is usually a younger crowd, so adults bring your friends).
Participants must be a minimum of 8 years old and confident in the water
Need a minimum of bookings for this course to run, so tell your friends (you must pre-book online by 12 midday on the Tuesday prior to the session).
June - July and September – October
- Session 1, 10.30am – 11.30am
- Session 2, 11.45am - 12.45pm
What to bring
- Proof of payment (showing us confirmation email on phone is sufficient)
- Clothes suitable for the weather conditions (no jeans), including waterproof jacket
- Old trainers (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
- Towel and sun protection
- Complete change of clothes, you may get wet (shower facilities are available)
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email