Check availability and book
Cost: £20 per person
- Saturdays (10.30-11.30 or 11.45-12.45)
- June - July, September - October
- Participants must be at least 8 years old and confident in the water
- Need a minimum number of bookings, so tell your friends!
- New this year Paddlesports club summer holiday additional sessions Thursdays 4.30-5.30pm in July and August’
The paddlesport club is aimed at people who want to have a fun session with the potential for some learning along the way (such as 1 star, touching on 2 star skills when appropriate to the group).
Enjoy a session of paddlesport activities with BCU (British Canoe Union) qualified instructors.
The club is a fun and social activity for both children and adults (it is usually a younger crowd, so adults bring your friends).
Participants must be a minimum of 8 years old and confident in the water
Need a minimum of bookings for this course to run, so tell your friends (you must pre-book online by 12 midday on the Tuesday prior to the session).
June - July and September – October
- Session 1, 10.30am – 11.30am
- Session 2, 11.45am - 12.45pm
What to bring
- Proof of payment (showing us confirmation email on phone is sufficient)
- Clothes suitable for the weather conditions (no jeans), including waterproof jacket
- Old trainers (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
- Towel and sun protection
- Complete change of clothes, you may get wet (shower facilities are available)
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
Sat nav post code SW18 5NW takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park.
There is a small pay-and-display car park by Revelstoke Road, but it is often full.
Free car parking is also available at the Wimbledon Park Road entrance (sat nav SW19 6PE). It is a slightly longer walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email email@example.com
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.