Check availability and book
Cost £210 per person
- 3 day course (2 days training and 1 day assessment)
- Must have BCU 2 star or paddle to that standard
- For enquires please contact email@example.com
This course will aim to produce a competent open boat paddler whom is able to cope in wind conditions of up to force 3. They will also be able to negotiate simple moving water as part of a led group and complete basic rescue techniques efficiently.
It is recommended that those wishing to attend this course hold the BCU 2 Star award, for those who do not an assessment of your skills will be required prior to being accepted onto the course to ensure competency.
- 14 years of age
- Have BCU 2 star or can paddle to the level of 2 star
What to bring
- Pack lunch
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Note pad and pen
Where to go
Venue to be confirmed, usually Wimbledon Park on the River Thames